Thanks for joining . We have sent your log in details to the email address given. Please follow the links in the email to complete registration.
Please check your registered email and click on the reset password link.
Table.ng Rewards Program Terms and Conditions
It is your responsibility to read and understand the terms regarding the Table.ng Rewards program, outlined below. Table.ng may update or revise these Reward Program Terms from time to time. You agree that you will review these Reward Program Terms periodically. You are free to decide whether or not to accept a modified version of these Reward Program Terms, but accepting these Reward Program Terms, as modified, is required for you to continue using the content, features, and services (the “Services”) made available by Table.ng. You may have to click “accept” or “agree” to show your acceptance of any modified version of these Reward Program Terms. If you do not agree to these Reward Program Terms or any modified version of these Reward Program Terms, you must terminate your use of the Services, in which case you will no longer have access to your Table.ng account.
How Do I Join the Table.ng Rewards Program?
- For eligible members, joining the Table.ng Rewards program is easy. Simply become a registered Table.ng member by creating a Table.ng account and follow any applicable instructions for joining the program.
- The Table.ng Rewards program may not be available in all jurisdictions.
How Do I Collect Dining Points?
- Use Table.ng: Make and honour a reservation on Table.ng and get 100 points
- Write a review of your experience with or without pictures and get 100 points
- Referral : Refer a friend and get 100 points when the friend makes and honours a reservation
- You get a free drink at your next booking when you have 5,000points
- You get 5,000naira of your next booking when you have 10,000 points
Terms and conditions
- Only eligible, registered Table.ng members can participate in the Table.ng Rewards program and collect Dining Points. To collect Dining Points, an eligible member must first sign into his or her Table.ng account and make a reservation that is initiated on an Table.ng website, mobile site or app (each, an “Table.ng Site” and collectively, the “Table.ng Sites”). The member can then collect the number of Dining Points, if any, indicated when he or she made the reservation on an Table.ng Site after the dining party has honored the reservation and paid for the meal. If a reservation is eligible for Dining Points, Table.ng will disclose the number of Dining Points associated with that reservation through means such as displaying the number of Dining Points on the reservation detail and confirmation pages or the reservation confirmation email.
- Table.ng reservations that are not initiated on an Table.ng Site are not eligible for Dining Points.
- As noted above, an eligible member may only collect Dining Points for reservations made while signed into the member’s Table.ng account on an Table.ng Site.
- If a member needs to modify a reservation, the change should be made online through an Table.ng Site, up to thirty (30) minutes prior to the reservation time — rather than by calling the restaurant – in order for any applicable Dining Points to be collected for the modified reservation.
- Table.ng does not award Dining Points if a member or dining party is unable, for any reason, to make or honour an online reservation. Reasons a member may be prevented from making a reservation online include, but are not limited to:
- technical difficulties
- restaurant does not accept online reservations for the requested party size
- restaurant is closed
- restaurant does not take reservations that far in advance
- Members will not collect any Dining Points when a reservation is canceled or the member or dining party does not show up for the reservation.
- Unless otherwise stated, Dining Points will not be awarded for reservations for which rewards under the Table.ng Rewards program are redeemed.
- Opportunities to collect Dining Points, and the amount of Dining Points collectable for any restaurant or particular reservation or other activity, may change from time to time at Table.ng’s sole discretion.
- Redemption of Dining Points for Dining Rewards are subject to the Dining Rewards Terms available here.
- Table.ng reserves the right to terminate the Table.ng Rewards program, or to change the terms, regulations or benefits of participation of such program, in whole or in part, at any time with or without notice, even though changes may affect the number or value of Dining Points already collected or the availability or value of redemption options. Table.ng may also modify the number of Dining Points required for redemption or withdraw, limit, change, or cancel the number, value or type of rewards or redemption options offered. Table.ng will make the final determination (in its sole and absolute discretion) should any disputes over Dining Points or redemption options arise.
- Table.ng reserves the right to terminate a member’s Table.ng account and cancel any or all collected Dining Points if Table.ng believes, in its sole discretion, that the member is abusing the Table.ng Rewards program or is misrepresenting any information furnished to Table.ng.
- If a member or dining party is unable to honor a reservation and fails to cancel in advance, Table.ng will send the member who made the reservation an email stating that Table.ng’s records indicate there was a no-show. If a member’s account accumulates four (4) no-show reservations within a twelve-month period, Table.ng will cancel that member’s Table.ng account and all collected Dining Points.
- Should Table.ng offer rewards from or through any partners, Table.ng will not be responsible for any partner’s participation in or withdrawal from the Table.ng Rewards program.
- Dining Points collected in two or more different Table.ng accounts (other than accounts under Table.ng’s Administrative Assistant and/or Concierge programs) cannot be combined for redemption.
- Members are solely responsible for any tax liability related to participation in the Table.ng Rewards program.
- Inquiries regarding Dining Points assigned to a reservation must be submitted via email within 14 days after the date of the reservation in order to be considered for review by Table.ng.